Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS

Install New Brush in Photoshop

A new thing for me. Before this, I don't know how people can easily create some design. I have tried  to design using Adobe Photoshop manually.

For example, the picture above. How they design such a complicated picture(complicated for me)? Can I design it using Pen Tool. Is it possible? I think it is possible but the outcome will not smooth as above. Its just wasting your time.

It is better for us just install new brush into Photoshop. Here are 2 links to download brush.

Steps:
1. Download any type of brush that you want.
2. Extract the file
3. We can see file.abr. Make it in one folder.
4. Then, open your Adobe Photoshop.
5.Activate your Brush Tool. 
6. Go to option pallete and click on to open the brush preset picker as shown below.


7. Select 'Load Brushes' and choose the file.abr.
8. Done! You can choose the brush and use into your design. :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment